GGP250/700/75PI-E Grout Inject StationGGP250/700/75PI-E Grout Inject Station is a combination of mixer, agitator and grout pump in one base frame. It is mainly used to be made bentonite slurry, cement slurry, etc., in the application highway, railway, hydropower, construction, mining and other ground and underground construction. High speed vortex mixer ensures mix quickly and evenly. Water, cement or bentonite is quickly mixed into homogeneous slurry. Then the mixed slurry was delivered to the agitator. Grout pump injects from the mixing drum (storage tank). This ensures a continuous mixing and grouting operations. The grouting plant is hydraulic drive with electric motor. Grouting pressure and displacement is adjustable. Compact size and it is easy to operate. It also takes up a small space.
- One and Two-oil gear pump to get large output and high pressure in one pump.
- Single Piston and two-acting.
- Vertical type pumps with compact size.
- Hydraulic drive.
- Safely releasing pressure when pumping block.
- Ball valve.
- Up to 5mm particle size.
- Low flowpressure surge system.
- Lower charging material height for mixer.
- High-speed Colloidal Grout Mixer.
|Grout Station model||GGP250-700-75PI-E|
|Suitable water/cement ratio||≥0.5:1|
|Pump(vertical compact hydraulic grout pump, two oil gearbox)|
|Output/pressure||Low pressure:0-75L/min,0-50bar High Pressure:0-40L/min, 0-100bar|
- Civil engineering – dam, tunnel, subway, mine, soil nailing wall, curtain, anchor, cable trench and anchor grouting;
- Building structure – building and bridge repair, foundation reinforcement, slope support, soil compaction, terrg grouting;
- Engineering – underwater foundation, offshore platform, coast foundation grouting reinforcement
- Mine application – roadway reinforcement, backfill, waterproof grouting.