GGM80/50PLD-E Double-Plunger hydraulic Grout PumpGGM80/50PLD-E Double-Plunger hydraulic Grout Pump is designed with two low-wear plunger pump. With the features of double acting, ball valves, low pressure surge, variable pressure and flow. Therefore, this pump is suitable for all grouting work, up to 8mm particle size , such as, for the pumping of backfill mortar behind tunnel liners, grouting in soil, earth foundation stabilization, waterproofing, tunnel lining, underwater foundations, bridge decks, deep well casing, slope line grouting, etc.
- The Plunger Pump System
- Comparing with the piston pump system, the plunger system does notrequire any close tolerance parts such as cylinders or precise piston seals, etc. The plunger is sealed by a simple maintenance-free seal.
- Double Plungers and acting;
- Vertical type pump with compact size
- Hydraulic drive
- Safely releasing pressure when pumping block
- Ball valve
- up to 8mm particle size
- Low wear plunger system;
- Low flowpressure surge system
|Rated Output||0-80 L/Min|
|Rated Pressure||0-50 Bar|
|Max. particle size||8mm|
|Note: double cylinders double plunger vertical type pumpPressure and flow could be adjustable step-less|